What does that mean to be a professional? Well, I am sure if you ask 10 different people you would likely get 10 different answers. At Urban Windows and Doors we define “professional service” as the pursuit of service perfection. We may not ever attain that perfection but if we continually try, than we are acting as professionals.
Here are just some of the measures we take to ensure our professional service. Please feel free to treat these as our promise to you.
- We keep an open line of communication with our customers, even if it requires a call from the owner/operational manager.
- We make and keep our appointments and in the event we simply cannot we call ahead of time and reschedule at our customers earliest convenience.
- Our service agents are instructed to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, even if it means investing extra time.
- We make sure that our clients get both what they want and what they need.
- We maintain these high standards in everything we do, no detail is too small to be overlooked.
- We make sure our presence is welcomed and comforting by dressing appropriately, being mindful of our customer’s home and being patient and understanding to our customers concerns. RESPECT, RESPECT, RESPECT.
Although I wouldn’t consider it a measure we take, but at Urban Windows and Doors we are aware things can happen and we want to hear about it so we can help make it right. So whether your windows have a broken seal and moisture is seeping between the glass panes or your door handle is giving you difficulty, don’t wait call us. We are happy to do the leg work of getting replacement parts from our manufactures and installing them.